Frank Darras has dedicated his life to helping the sick, disabled, and elderly recover their unreasonably delayed and wrongfully denied disability insurance benefits.
He has seen, evaluated, litigated, and resolved more disability and long-term care cases than any firm in the United States. Darras’ tireless work advocating for the disabled has led to stellar results for his clients and earned him the respect of the insurance industry. His firm DarrasLaw has recovered $800 million in wrongfully denied insurance benefits, placing the firm in a disability league of its own.
His experience and results have earned him numerous accolades over the years, confirming Darras’ reputation as America’s top disability insurance lawyer.
Honors and Awards
- Certified Member, Lawyers of Distinction
- Named to 500 Leading Lawyers in America by Lawdragon, 2006-present
- Named to U.S. News and World Report’s "Best Law Firms" list, 2014-present
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America ®, 2006 – Present
- 2015 Insurance Lawyer of the Year – Riverside County, U.S. News and World Report
- Top 100 Lawyers, American Society of Legal Advocates
- Named to Super Lawyers list since its inception
- AV-Preeminent Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Named to Top Lawyers in America by Corporate Counsel
- Avvo’s Clients’ Choice Award recipient
- 2012 Sustaining Life Fellow by American Bar Foundation
- America’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Outstanding Lawyers in America – Top Lawyer, American Trial Lawyers Association
Darras in the Media
Frank Darras is often quoted in major media and has been in feature articles in Smart Money, USA Today, the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, and featured on news programs including Fox Business, ABC News, CBS News, NBC, and others.
He also appears regularly on radio programs such as Simply Money and Health, Wealth and Happiness to discuss current insurance news and tips.
Darras is available for interviews and appearances regarding all insurance matters, not limited to his specialty of disability insurance law. Contact email@example.com to set up an interview.